Help to Buy London Mortgages
London Help to Buy means that you could afford to buy a London home with a 40% equity loan, 55% mortgage and only a 5% deposit.
This popular Government-funded Help to Buy equity loan is available until 2021.
With interest rates at an all-time low, now could be a great time to buy. If you are looking to buy a property in London then the new London Help to Buy scheme could help you to move sooner than you think.
What is London Help to Buy?
London Help to Buy is a popular Government-backed initiative helping first-time buyers, as well as people moving up the property ladder.
- Just a 5% deposit required
- You only need a 55% mortgage
- 40% Government equity loan – interest free for the first five years
- Available on new build homes up to £600,000
- For new homes in the 32 London boroughs & City of London